I didn't find the name but I really liked the idea of smearing lipstick all over someones face and the fact that it did look really almost fancy still. I ended up taking this shot:
I really like the photo I created. I like the way the gloss looks blended but not on the top and like it is all different on the bottom. One thing I would have liked to do is get all of these weird colors and use those instead just because it would look cooler with unusual colors rather than the reds and pinks most people use. I like how the skin looks so pale compared to the bright colors of the gloss.
I really like the photo I created. I like the way the gloss looks blended but not on the top and like it is all different on the bottom. One thing I would have liked to do is get all of these weird colors and use those instead just because it would look cooler with unusual colors rather than the reds and pinks most people use. I like how the skin looks so pale compared to the bright colors of the gloss.


No comments:
Post a Comment