I have been looking at different photographers, and Matthew Priestly was one photographer that I came across in my searches. His flicker account is what I found and looking through his photos I have to say the thing that captured me is how a lot of his images look like they have been taken out of a fashion magazine. The contrast and the colors and the quality of his poses and images and compositions are what really sucked me into his images. I think that some of these images could go right out to the magazine but some i still think need some work. His wedding portraits and or engagement shots I think could use a little bit of work. I say this having photographed a wedding already and I do take many many portraits of people. I think that some of his expressions work for him in the more fashion orientated ones but I think that some others not all could use a little more work. I will post a few of his images I liked and if you want to see them all and more go look at his flicker account I have linked above.

























No comments:
Post a Comment