Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pick Punch....

No I am not going to talk about a drink made out of picks. But I will be talking about a hole punch that punches out a guitar pick shape! You can use this as a guitarist if you don't wanna spend a lot of money on guitar picks or you could be a crazy artist and buy it for the sole face that I could punch pick shaped holes in credit cards! =D I think that getting this and creating a sculpture out of picks that were made from credit cards and other such money cards like gift cards etc. Just seeing this devise makes me think of all kinds of crazy things that I could create with having the ability to punch my own pick out of most anything! I think that punching out a million or more pick and dangling them all from the ceiling above an electric guitar. Like have them in a triangle-ish shape with the tall point being closest to the guitar and having them all fan out going up to the ceiling as it goes out. I hope that all makes sense to you it does to me. The point is that this product would be a good investment and just looking at this product inspires me to think of creative ways to use it's unique ability! I found the item at coolmaterial.com. I will link the item so you can see it and make sure to read the description cause it is hilarious! It's about $25.00 and maybe one day when I feel like blowing money I will buy it. Until then I will just think of crazy ideas to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment