So I have been working on this audio project lately, and I am proud to say that I am finished! I am so ecstatic! I have worked really hard on creating this piece even though I at first despised this project. I think turning this piece into something I can laugh at made me want to do it more.
The question for this audio piece was "What does Milwaukee sound like to you?" Well My answer to that question is that Milwaukee is LOUD!! I think the title of this piece if I had to give it one would be "A Small Town View On Milwaukee."
Now I did exaggerate things a bit I swear I am not from a town with two houses! I wanted to make it funny so I made it all extreme from what it is in reality. This piece might be played on radio Milwaukee which is kinda cool but if my piece isn't played it won't be the end of the world. Let me know what you think of my audio project! The only thing I would change is maybe the shopping sound in the small town. I am not sure how I would change it but maybe getting louder sound would help.
I have FINALLY been able to post this blog because I just figured out how to get my video to go on YouTube. It took me a bit of trying to figure out how to change my mp3 to an mov file. So what I ended up doing is putting my mp3 file into Final cut pro and adding text and blank screens to the video side and my mp3 into the audio side. I hope you enjoy! I am so happy that I finally got it to work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment